Is Private Investigator the right company for you?Private Investigator is a leading provider of specialized investigation services. We specialize in international due diligence investigations, business background investigations, financial investigations, fraud investigation, online investigations and environmental investigations. We also provide a full range of litigation support services. We have been in business for more than 15 years, have offices in several locations around the globe and a 'customer first' approach to case management. All of our investigators are Professional Certified Investigators, Certified Fraud Examiners or Certified International Investigators. So if you find yourself in need of a professional investigator ... consider contacting us. We can help! All inquiries and services are strictly confidential.
Every day, articles appear in the newspaper telling us about small and large scale frauds that are perpetrated on unsuspecting individuals, small business and large companies.
Unfortunately, many victims of fraud could have protected themselves by exercising a little due diligence or by implementing some basic fraud prevention measures.
We offer several fraud prevention, fraud detection and fraud investigation services including but not limited to the following:
- Identify fraudulent scams, schemes and cons.
- Identify fraud related liabilities.
- Establish fraud prevention policies, procedures and controls.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Identify and investigate fraudulent activities.
- Conduct interviews.
- collect evidence and analyze financial documents.
- Review internal control systems.
- Examine computer systems for fraudulent activities or security breaches.
- Provide litigation support in fraud related civil and criminal cases.
Certified Fraud Examiners
All consultations and fraud related investigations will be conducted by private investigators who are also Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE). Our in-house CFE’s are experienced in numerous fraud fields including embezzlement, theft, misappropriation of funds, financial statement fraud, real estate fraud, identity fraud, internet fraud, telemarketing fraud, pyramid schemes and Ponzi schemes.
Need More Information?
To obtain more information on any of our screening, risk analysis services, please Contact Us.